A common discussion amidst business owners is their pricing. Some have had the same pricing of their product and service for the last 20 years, while others seem to be changing more frequently.
Where do you stand in this?
In this episode, you’ll learn why people hesitate to raise their prices and the reasons they should anyway
Discussed in this episode:
- The 4 reasons people use to keep their prices low
- Who to talk to change your thinking
- What people really expect based on your price
- How a higher price makes it easier to make people happier
- How a higher price helps people more
- What’s high to some people is low to others
- The best way to help people is to build a healthy business
Learn How To Double Your Prices In 20 Minutes
Buying the right products, having the right product to sell and the right strategy to market it – these are all important for your success, of course. However, come to this workshop and find out there is so much more to financial success for you. What Monica teaches is not “woo woo” either; it’s based in science.