Brad Walsh is a successful photographer who laid the groundwork for his podcast in 2019 but didn’t launch it until the pandemic shut down his business.
What makes this story so interesting isn’t that his podcast is in the top 3%, but that he has done so while creating a platform for women’s stories. Talk about allyship!
Telling these stories is a huge passion for Brad and we discuss how this came about and
- The importance and responsibility we all have to tell our stories
- Why mentors and coaches can be game changers
- Who should consider becoming a podcaster and how
- Why asking for help is a sign of strength
- How often should be updating your headshot
We cover a lot of ground in this fascinating interview that I know you will enjoy.