Money + Marketing
So you qualify for the $25,000 Small Business Support and Credit Program?
Use your $1500 advice and support voucher to get your money and your marketing on the right track!
What is the $1500 voucher?
Nova Scotia announced the COVID-19 Small Business Credit and Support Program as a temporary support program for businesses.
This program offers a $1500 voucher to hire a consultant for advice related to individual business needs.
The voucher does not need to be paid back. It's free.
This offering is available until June 30th, 2020.
This voucher is for businesses with a payroll less than $20,000.
The consultant hired must be based in Nova Scotia.
Phew, you've been approved!
But where to Start?
It's time to analyze your finances. Figure out how to best deploy your loan. Figure out which products/service offerings are the most profitable. We need to figure out how to market your offerings in this new low touch economy. To figure out which medium and what message will work best with your target audience...and who is that anyways?
Day One: Money
- Analyze your current financial situation
- Determine your Money runway and gaps
- Analyze and evaluate your product/service options
- Prioritize options with a money perspective in mind
- Create a Go Forward Strategy
- Develop Key Performance Indicators to measure
Day Two: Marketing
- Spend two hours mapping our your marketing situation
- Collaborate on what's working and what's not
- Explore money saving tools, tips and tricks
- Draft a "go forward" marketing outline
- Define what needs to be said and how
- Gain access to 3 times a week Brand Accountability Bootcamp
Why Choose Us?
We're practical. We're realistic. We specialize in actionable things to do.
Wendy founded Black Star Wealth™ 15 years ago. Simultaneously while advising individuals and businesses on their finances, she was building her own business.
She understands all the pieces to that make a business thrive, but also has a unique perspective to determine a Go Forward Strategy with a money perspective.
Neil has 15 years experience and founded This is Marketing™ five years ago to leverage his award winning marketing experience in an effort to support and grow small businesses across Nova Scotia.
Creative problem solving in the Covid-19 era was made for Neil and his team. Their work with brands like Peace By Chocolate and Oceanstone Resort is all about getting the message right and earning more exposure per dollar invested.