Did you ever wonder what it takes to scale a company to 50 employees? What you have to do in the business as a Founder in the beginning and how that role evolves over time. Saeed El Darahali is the CEO of SimplyCast and has been an entrepreneur since his teens and he has many lessons to share.
In this episode we discuss
- How to avoid micromanaging
- The two tasks he always wants to participate in
- The second question he always asks in an interview
- The evolution of communication
- The triangle of Calculated Risk decisions
- How serving multiple markets and segments can give you an advantage