Justin Breen was an entrepreneur trapped in a job until 5 years ago. A journalist by trade, he started BREpic as his salaried work was going away.
I love hearing about people’s journeys to Entrepreneurship – they are all so different and inspiring in different ways – and Justin’s is one of perseverance. His conversion rate was pretty low at the beginning – 1 in 1000. To get his first 5 clients he talked to 5000. I think most of us would have called it way before that!
Join us to hear that story and our discussions around:
- The importance of family and why his always comes first
- How he decides who to work with
- Where the future of public relations is
- Pricing of services
- The difference between Entrepreneurs and Business Owners
- Why getting into small rooms is important on a number of levels
It’s another great episode