Kristen’s business was started as a side hustle that became the main act in the Pandemic. She is a true purple brain – what I call people who are equal parts of logic/math and creativity. Her husband also owns a business in the creative side of marketing and they are definitely helping each other grow. She didn’t always like math, but she has truly gained respect and appreciation.
We covered a lot of ground in this interview –
- How to use planning to escape the hustle and grind
- How to schedule your tasks to take advantage of when you are at your best
- Two things that can help you grow your appreciation of math
- How using personalize letter design can create a curated client experience
- How to stand out in your field with customized fonts