My guest on this episode of The Real Bottom Line is Giles Crouch. He is a digital anthropologist and a practical fore sighter – and our conversation covers some pretty interesting ground.
- What is innovation and why small businesses need to do more of it?
- What are the top innovation myths?
- The difference between internal and external innovation?
- Are surveys and focus groups still relevant?
- Why talking to your clients is more important than ever?
- What your current analytical stack may be missing.