Building a business over 35 years and then recognizing a niche and then going for it – that is Larry Keating story.
In this episode, we talk about
- How to stay excited about business
- Recognizing opportunities
- The importance of getting out of your comfort zone
- Hiring to keep people at least 2 years
- The importance of recognizing teachable versus non-teachable
- Personal blocks vs. World blocks
- We also got into the subject of confidence and over presenting. I really enjoyed this conversation.